Emerson is a provincial electoral division in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It has existed since 1879, when it was created by redistribution.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Emerson
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Emerson $2,120,100
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.639 Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act H.R.1062 Burdensome Data Collection Relief Act S.328 Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act H.R.1864 Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.1848 One Percent Spending Reduction Act of 2011 S.1316 One Percent Spending Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.60 To repeal the expansion of information reporting requirements for payments of $600 or more to corporations, and for other purposes. H.R.584 To repeal the information reporting requirements added by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. H.R.705 Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 375 dockets; Submitted to 57 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Emerson" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Emerson
- Toggle 13 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 4 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 3 Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 3 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Removal of the U.S. Captive-bred Inter-subspecific crossed or generic Tiger From the Exemption to Register Under the Captive-bred Wildlife Regulations 2011
- Toggle 3 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Emerson
- Toggle 79 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 77 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 39 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 35 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 34 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 33 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 32 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 27 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 25 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 22 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011