Emergency Nurses Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Emergency Nurses Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1515 Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.528 Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection Act of 2011 S.302 A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to issue right-of-way permits for a natural gas transmission pipeline in nonwilderness areas within the boundary of Denali National Park, and for other purposes. H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.R.1704 Mental Health on Campus Improvement Act H.R.3627 School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act S.374 Medicare Mental Health Inpatient Equity Act S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Emergency Nurses Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Emergency Nurses Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Emergency Nurses Assn
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act: Applicability to Hospital and Critical Access Hospital Inpatients and Hospitals With Specialized Capabilities 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Information Related to Risks and Benefits of Powdered Gloves; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Immediately ban the use of cornstarch powder on all surgeons' and patients' examination gloves, and the use of all natural latex rubber surgeons' and patients' examination gloves because of the serious threat posed to patients and healthcare workers 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011