Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Elliott Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Elliott Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Elliott Co
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Steubenville-Weirton, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Parkersburg-Marietta, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Wheeling, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Columbus, Ohio PM 2.5 Redesignation and Maintenance Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Canton-Massillon, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual and 2006 PM2.5 24-Hour Standards redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Cleveland, Ohio 2006 PM2.5 24-Hour Standard redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Steubenville-Weirton, Ohio 2006 PM2.5 24-Hour Standard redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Milwaukee, Racine and Waukesha Counties, Wisconsin PM2.5 24-Hour Redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Cleveland, Ohio PM 2.5 Redesignation and Maintenance Plan 2011