Eli Lilly & Co
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eli Lilly & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Eli Lilly & Co $20,626,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Foreign Relations,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Food Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1249 America Invents Act S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3497 MODDERN Cures Act of 2011 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.573 To amend section 310 of the Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009 to extend the period of time during which claims for retroactive stop-loss special pay may be submitted. S.369 A bill to award posthumously a Congressional Gold Medal to Giuseppe Garibaldi, and to Recognize the Republic of Italy on the 150th Anniversary of its Unification. S.501 Fostering Independence Through Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1706 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eli Lilly & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Eli Lilly & Co
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for NATROBA™ (spinosad) U.S. Patent No. 6,063,771 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidances Relating to the Development of Biosimilar Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for NATROBA™ (spinosad) U.S. Patent No. 6,342,482 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eli Lilly & Co
- Toggle 5 FDA NADA/ANADA Notices 2011
- Toggle 2 PTO Examination Guidelines for Implementing the First-Inventor-to-File Provisions of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA NADA/ANADA Notices 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request that FDA Confirm That it Will not Accept for Filing,File, Approve or Discuss With any Prospective Applicant a Product That Cites, as its Reference Product, BLA 125057 for Humira® (adalimumab) or Any other Product for which BLA was Submitted to FDA Prior March 23, 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Petition Seeking Mandatory Labeling for Genetically Engineered Foods 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Seeking Immediate Review of Codex Standards for Ractopamine as Established in July 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request FDA To Not Approve Any Rosuvastatin Calcium Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Which Crestor is the Reference Listed Drug - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 Indiana Compliance Monitoring Rules 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Eli Lilly & Co" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee