Eli Lilly & Co
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eli Lilly & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Eli Lilly & Co $18,675,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Foreign Relations,
- Food Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1548 Pathway for Biosimilars Act H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1427 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.726 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eli Lilly & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Eli Lilly & Co
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eli Lilly & Co
- Toggle 8 FDA NADA/ANADA Notices 2010
- Toggle 5 FDA NADA/ANADA Notices 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Confirm that FDA Will Stay Approval of ANDA No. 90-040 for 30 Months from November 24, 2009 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Petition Requesting that the Agency not Approve ANADA 011-557 Before Expiration of the 30-month Stay on March 29, 2011 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Refrain From or Approving any Application for a 0.6 mg Oral Colchicine Tablet with a Proposed Indication Already Approve for Colcrys® That is not Submitted as an Appreviated New Drug Application - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Promotion of FDA-Regulated Medical Products Using the Internet and Social Media Tools; Notice of Public Hearing 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Change to the Reporting Date for Certain Data Elements Required Under the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt for New Use of Diphacinone on Prairie Dogs 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Amex LLC 2010
Federal Spending2 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Eli Lilly & Company||2009||National Institutes Of Health||NYSGXRC:A LARGE SCALE CENTER FOR THE PSI||$9,637,015|
|Eli Lilly & Company||2009||National Institutes Of Health||NYSGXRC:A LARGE SCALE CENTER FOR THE PSI||$7,775,217|