Eli Lilly & Co
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eli Lilly & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Eli Lilly & Co $16,762,220
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1695 Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2007 H.R.1908 Patent Reform Act of 2007 S.1145 Patent Reform Act of 2007 H.R.5629 Pathway for Biosimilars Act H.R.1956 Patient Protection and Innovative Biologic Medicines Act of 2007 S.623 Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.1038 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.2900 Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007 S.2029 Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eli Lilly & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Eli Lilly & Co
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eli Lilly & Co
- Toggle 5 FDA Docket Pertains to NADA/ANADA Notices 2008
- Toggle 2 FDA Guidance for Industry on Good Reprint Practices for the Distribution of Medical Journal Articles and Medical or Scientific Reference Publications on Unapproved New Uses of Approved Drugs and Approved or Cleared Medical Devices 2008
- Toggle 2 PTO Changes to Rules of Practice before the Board of Appeals and Interferences in Ex Parte Appeals 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic (PBT) Chemicals; Lowering of Reporting Thresholds for Certain PBT Chemicals; Addition of Certain PBT Chemicals; Amendments to Proposed Addition of a Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds Category; Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know.  2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for XIENCE™ V EECSS (everolimus eluting coronary stent system), U.S. Patent No. 5,451,233 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Airbus Model A330 Airplanes - 2006-NM-235-AD 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Ban Use of Mercury In Medicine,UNLESS Proven Toxicologically Safe to the CGMP Standard Sufficiently Nontoxic 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA Federal Advisory Council and Occupational Safety and Health; Request for Nominations 2007
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines; Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards 2007
- Toggle 1 CPSC Technical Amendment to the Flammability Standards for Carpets and Rugs 2007