Electrolux North America
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Electrolux North America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Electrolux North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Electrolux North America
- Toggle 3 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2012
- Toggle 3 EERE Test Procedure Guidance for Room Air Conditioners, Residential Dishwashers, and Residential Clothes Washers: Public Meeting 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure (Case No. DW-008) 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Notice of Petition for Waiver of LG Electronics USA, Inc. From the Department of Energy Residential Clothes Washer Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Notice of Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2011