Electricity Consumers Resource Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Electricity Consumers Resource Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Electricity Consumers Resource Council $400,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Electricity Consumers Resource Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Electricity Consumers Resource Council
- Toggle 1 FDA Technical Amendment (unrelated to existing docket number) 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Promoting Transmission Investment Through Pricing Reform 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Frequency Regulation Compensation in the Organized Wholesale Power Markets 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Order Reaffirming Commission Policy and Terminating Proceeding: Analysis of Horizontal Market Power under the Federal Power Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Reliability Standards for Geomagnetic Disturbances 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co.; Postponing Technical Conference 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Reliability Technical Conference Panel; Priorities for Addressing Risks to Reliability of Bulk-Power System 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Demand Response Compensation in Organized Wholesale Energy Markets 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Reliability Technical Conference 2011