Electric Power Supply Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Electric Power Supply Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Electric Power Supply Assn $1,035,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1610 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011 H.R.1840 To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and benefits of its regulations and orders. H.R.2133 FUEL Act S.1220 Fulfilling U.S. Energy Leadership Act of 2011 H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012 S.559 Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act H.R.1136 Executive Cyberspace Coordination Act of 2011 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 H.R.5026 To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 4,4-Dimethoxy-2-butanone.
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Electric Power Supply Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Electric Power Supply Assn
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1090 (D.C. Cir.) and EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1336 (D.C. Cir.). 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning Reliability Standard 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Adaptation of Regulations to Incorporate Swaps 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Reliability Technical Conference 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Electricity Market Transparency Provisions of Section 220 of the Federal Power Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Revisions to Forms, Statements, and Reporting Requirements for Natural Gas Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Clearing Requirement Determination under Commodity Exchange Act 2012