Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Edwards Lifesciences
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Edwards Lifesciences $2,070,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1265 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act S.506 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act H.R.759 Food and Drug Administration Globalization Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.1346 Medical Device Safety Act of 2009 S.540 Medical Device Safety Act of 2009 S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.579 School Building Enhancement Act H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Edwards Lifesciences" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Edwards Lifesciences
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Edwards Lifesciences
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Dental Products Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Calendar Year 2006 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Town Hall Discussion with the Director of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health and Other Senior Center Management 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2007 Rates 2010