Educational Media Foundation
Educational Media Foundation (also known as EMF Broadcasting, or just simply EMF) is a not-for-profit organization that operates the K-LOVE and Air 1 radio networks. EMF is based in Rocklin, California.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Educational Media Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Educational Media Foundation $105,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.CON.RES.21 Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. S.2003 Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011 S.CON.RES.7 A concurrent resolution supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act.
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Educational Media Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Educational Media Foundation
- Toggle 2 CRB Determinations of Reasonable Rates and Terms for Noncommercial Broadcasting 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services: AM or FM Proposals to Change Community of License 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Service and Eligibility Rules for FM Broadcast Translator Stations: Creation of Low Power Radio Service 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Implementation of the Local Community Radio Act: Revision of Service and Eligibility Rules for Low Power FM Stations 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Policies to Promote Rural Radio Service and to Streamline Allotment and Assignment Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services: AM or FM Proposals to Change the Community of License 2011