Edmund Graber & Assoc
Campaign Finance$3,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Edmund Graber & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Santa Rosa County, FL $140,000 Portland Cement Assn $90,000 American Concrete Pipe Assn $70,000 American Road & Transport Builders Assn $70,000 Bettendorf, IA $70,000 City of Moline, IL $70,000 Crestview Aerospace $70,000 EIMA $70,000 Illinois Public Transit Assn $70,000 National Utility Contractors Assn $70,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012