Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eastman Chemicals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Eastman Chemicals $3,100,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Chemical Industry,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.J.RES.37 A joint resolution to disapprove a rule promulgated by the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to emission standards for certain steam generating units. H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eastman Chemicals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eastman Chemicals
- Toggle 1 EPA South Dakota Regional Haze 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Chelsea River, Chelsea Street Bridge, MA 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Pennsylvania- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Sixty-Ninth Report of the TSCA Interagency Testing Committee to the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2011