Campaign Finance$1,113,420 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eastman Chemicals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Eastman Chemicals $14,692,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Chemical Industry,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 S.1813 MAP-21 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eastman Chemicals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eastman Chemicals
- Toggle 8 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Final Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Hazardous Waste Combustors (Phase I Final Replacement Standards and Phase II) 2004
- Toggle 4 EPA Tennessee Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Ammonium Sulfate,Toxic Chemical Release Reporting, Community Right-to-Know  2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Eastman Chemical Company- Longview TX. 2009
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Expanding the Comparable Fuel Exclusion under RCRA 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 2 OSHA AIR CONTAMINANTS 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009