East Texas Electric Cooperative
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of East Texas Electric Cooperative
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "East Texas Electric Cooperative" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for East Texas Electric Cooperative
- Toggle 1 FERC Complaints: TGP Development Co., LLC v. California Independent System Operator Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Texas golden gladecress and Neches River rose-mallow 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Reliability Technical Conference Panel; Priorities for Addressing Risks to Reliability of Bulk-Power System 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Responses: Texas Eastern Transmission, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: East Texas Electric Coop., Inc., Texas 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Institution of Section 206 Proceeding and Refund Effective Date: California Independent System Operator Corp. 2011