East Texas Electric Cooperative
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of East Texas Electric Cooperative
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.6 Energy Policy Act of 2005 H.R.1650 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2008 H.R.1821 Clean Renewable Energy for Public Power Act of 2007 H.R.1965 (Unknown) H.R.2125 Railroad Competition and Service Improvement Act of 2007 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.6 National Energy and Environmental Security Act of 2007 S.280 Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "East Texas Electric Cooperative" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for East Texas Electric Cooperative
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for East Texas Electric Cooperative
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #2 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2013
- Toggle 1 FERC Electric rate and corporate regulation combined filings 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Complaints: TGP Development Co., LLC v. California Independent System Operator Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Texas golden gladecress and Neches River rose-mallow 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Southwest Power Pool Board of Directors/Members Committee et al. 2007
- Toggle 1 FERC AmerenUE; Notice of Application for Amendment of License and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Protests 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC East Texas Electric Cooperative, Inc.; Notice of License Application and Applicant Prepared Environmental Assessment (APEA) Filed With the Commission and Soliciting Comments and Preliminary Terms and Conditions, Recommendations, and Prescriptions 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Issuance of Order: Helios Energy, LLC 2008