East Kentucky Power Cooperative
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of East Kentucky Power Cooperative
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2998 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 182 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "East Kentucky Power Cooperative" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Toggle 3 OSHA ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION 2006
- Toggle 1 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Comair, Inc. 2003
- Toggle 1 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2004
- Toggle 1 RUS Energy Efficiency and Conservation Loan Program Unknown
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Toggle 42 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 33 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 16 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for Distribution Transformers 2010
- Toggle 10 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA Kentucky Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA Review of the Secondary National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Oxides of Nitrogen and Oxides of Sulfur 2007
- Toggle 5 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA KY Multi County 110(a)(1) Ozone Maintenance Plans 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; New Hampshire; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan to Meet the Requirements of 40 CFR 51.308. 2008