Eagle Crest Energy Co
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eagle Crest Energy Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eagle Crest Energy Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eagle Crest Energy Co
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Eagle Crest Energy Co., Eagle Mountain Pumped Storage Hydroelectric Project 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Initial Market-Based Rate Filings Including Requests for Blanket Section 204 Authorizations: Black Hills Colorado IPP, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Eagle Crest Energy Co. Eagle Mountain Pumped Storage Hydroelectric Project 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Tres Palacios Gas Storage, LLC, Copano Plant Interconnect Project 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Eagle Crest Energy Co., Eagle Mountain Pumped Storage Hydroelectric Project; Public Meetings 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: T.W. Phillips Pipeline Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: PetroLogistics Natural Gas Storage Co., LLC, Proposed Choctaw Hub Expansion Project 2011