Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dynamics Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Science & Technology
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dynamics Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dynamics Inc
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of the U.S. Captive-bred Inter-subspecific crossed or generic Tiger From the Exemption to Register Under the Captive-bred Wildlife Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dynamics Inc
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Investigate Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Product Safety for Use With Pediatric Patients 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA None 2013
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on Standard No. 224 to Requestor 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Chlorsulfuron Registration Review 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Hydramethylnon Registration Review 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA State of Tennessee; Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program Primacy 2011