Dutko Worldwide (DW) (formerly The Dutko Group, TDG or TDG Companies) is a Washington, DC based bipartisan lobbying firm that offers "comprehensive public policy management." DW's services include "Issues and opportunities assessment, Strategy Development, Crisis Management, Execution of sound public policy management programs." It identifies as its core issue areas "Appropriations, Technology, Telecommunications, Health Care, Energy, Financial Services, International Trade, Environmental Regulation, Corporate and Global Tax Policy, Sustainable Development."
Campaign Finance$338,398 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Dutko Worldwide
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount CITGO Petroleum $970,000 American Chemistry Council $870,000 Aspect Energy $820,000 Atlantic Tele-Network $790,000 Olin Corp $720,000 Olin Corp $720,000 Coalition to Advance Healthcare Reform $650,000 UnitedHealth Group $640,000 Erickson Retirement Communities $590,000 Google Inc $590,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009 S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.1548 Pathway for Biosimilars Act H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.610 Patent Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dutko Worldwide" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dutko Worldwide
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of South Coast Rule 1113, Architechural Coatings, submitted on March 7, 2008. Final approval under EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0545 Published August 17, 2011. 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Dutko Worldwide" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee