Campaign Finance$113,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of DuPont Pharmaceuticals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount DuPont Pharmaceuticals $980,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Automotive Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "DuPont Pharmaceuticals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for DuPont Pharmaceuticals
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for DuPont Pharmaceuticals
- Toggle 2 EPA Chemicals; Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know; Proposed Significant New Use Rule; Proposed Rule  2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Dibasic Esters (DBEs) EPA Program Review; Notice of Availability and Solicitation of Comments 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Availability of the Risk Assessment on FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress of the TRED Hexazinone 2002
- Toggle 2 FDA Internal Analgesic, Antipyretic, and Antirheumatic Drug Products for Over-the-Counter Use; Proposed Amendment of the Tentative Final Monograph; Required Warnings and Other Labeling 1977
- Toggle 1 FDA Withhold Approval of Generic Lovenox (Enoxaparin Sodium Inject) 2003
- Toggle 1 FDA Alendronate Sodium Tablets 1999
- Toggle 1 FDA Orphan Product Designations 1984
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Radiopharmaceutical Shippers and Carriers Conference - Hazardous Materials - Emergency Exemption - Authorization for Use of the Latest Version of the ICAO Technical Instructions 2001
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine that an additional dosage of Deferoxamine Mesylate for Injection, USP is suitable for an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA OSWER, Requirements and Exemptions for Specific RCRA Wastes (Renewal), Submission to OMB for Review and Approval; Request for Comment on Renewal of Information Collection Request (ICR) 2004
Advisory Committees3 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "DuPont Pharmaceuticals" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 3 people on 2 committees