DuPage County, Illinois
Campaign Finance$300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of DuPage County, Illinois
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users H.R.2419 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.6984 Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act of 2008, Part II H.R.2361 Forest Service Land Disposition and Facility Realignment and Enhancement Act of 2005 H.R.2528 Military Quality of Life and Veterans Affairs Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.2744 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.2862 Science, State, Justice, Commerce, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.3010 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.3050 Covering Kids Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "DuPage County, Illinois" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for DuPage County, Illinois
- Toggle 4 EPA National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; The National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Wastes Sites; Final Rule 55 FR 35502 (8/30/90); Administrative Record 1990
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Municipal Solid Waste Landfills 2002
- Toggle 3 EPA National Perchloroethylene Air Emission Standards for Dry Cleaning Facilities 2005
- Toggle 2 FMCSA MSC - In the Matter of D N D International, Inc. - Petition for Hazardous Materials Safety Permit Review 2014
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2014
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Stationary Reciprocating Internal Combustion Spark Ignited Engines 2005
- Toggle 2 FDA Development of Model Food Pretection Unicode 1987
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Adjusted VOM Emissions Standard for CP-D Acquisition Company, LLC in Alsip, Illinois (formerly Cromwell-Phoenix, Inc) 2008