Dunkin' Brands runs several chains of fast-food restaurants. It is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's September 30, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dunkin' Brands
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Dunkin' Brands $1,110,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1398 Rural Hospital Protection Act S.558 Cluster Munitions Civilian Protection Act of 2011 H.R.2426 To amend title 23, United States Code, to limit claims in connection with decisions to issue permits, licenses, and approvals for highway and public transportation capital projects, and for other purposes. H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act H.R.2888 Help Veterans Own Franchises Act H.R.2971 Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.1300 Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act S.1540 Help Veterans Own Franchises Act H.R.2426 MEAL Act
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dunkin' Brands" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dunkin' Brands
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dunkin' Brands
- Toggle 18 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Exempt Philadelphia Ordinance 080167- A, Codified in §§ 6-102 and 6-308 of the Philadelphia Code, From Preemption Under 403A 2011
- Toggle 1 FRS Changes in Bank Control: Acquisitions of Shares of Bank or Bank Holding Company 2012
- Toggle 1 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 1 FEC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Request for information (RFI) regarding development of test procedures and efficiency standards and/or labels for commercial and industrial pumps 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA GHG New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Petroleum Refineries 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Pantages Transport Company - Field Administrator's Submission of Evidence 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
Federal Spending1 loan
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
|Dunkin Donuts||2011||Small Business Administration||TO AID SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN FINANCING IN THE PRIVATE CREDIT MARKETPLACE||$1,358,000|