Dun & Bradstreet
Campaign Finance$6,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dun & Bradstreet
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Homeland Security,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Small Business
RegulationsMentioned in 45 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dun & Bradstreet" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dun & Bradstreet
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dun & Bradstreet
- Toggle 2 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Prioritizing Sources of Supplies and Services for Use by the Government; FAR Case 2009-024 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc. - Field Administrator's Submission of Evidence Pursuant to 49 C.F.R. 386.16(a) 2011
- Toggle 2 District of Columbia- Revisions to the VOC Rules- CTG's, Model Rules, and Negative Declarations 2012
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Demsey Enterprise, Inc. dba Tech Air of New York - Field Administrator's Motion for Default and Alternatively Motion for Final Order 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley APCD Rule 4692, Commercial Charbroiling; submitted May 17, 2010. 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Lightning Van Lines, Inc. - Field Administrator’s Notice of Objection to Respondent’s Request for Formal Hearing 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Pacific Island Logistics and Storage, Inc. - Field Administrator’s Notice of Objection to Respondent’s Request for Hearing 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of ASAP Relocations, Inc. dba America Best Movers - Field Administrator’s Notice of Objection to Respondent’s Request for Hearing 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5514–N–01 Fellowship Placement Pilot Program: Requests for Interests to Administer Pilot 2011