Campaign Finance$3,294,821 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Drummond Co
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Drummond Co $2,230,000 Fleishman-Hillard Inc $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1783 Pension Security and Transparency Act of 2005 H.R.5724 H.R.5724 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act H.R.5724 To suspend temporarily the duty on on Barium magnesium aluminum oxide for use in the production of fluorescent lamps. H.R.2830 Pension Protection Act of 2005 H.R.2337 Federal Consistency Appeals Decision Refinement Act H.R.2380 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2007 H.R.2768 S-MINER Act H.R.8 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2005 S.420 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 60 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Drummond Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Drummond Co
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Drummond Co
- Toggle 12 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 5 EPA Federal Implementation Plans to Reduce the Regional Transport of Ozone in the Eastern United States; Proposed Rule 2001
- Toggle 5 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 5 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 3 MSHA Safety Standard Petitions 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Interstate Ozone Transport: Response to Court Decisions on the NOx SIP Call, NOx SIP Call Technical Amendments, and Section 126 Rules (Phase II) 2001
- Toggle 3 EPA The Effects of Mountaintop Mines and Valley Fills on Aquatic Ecosystems of the Central Appalachian Coalfields and A Field-based Aquatic Life Benchmark for Conductivity in Central Appalachian Streams 2009