Dredging Contractors of America
Campaign Finance$27,764 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dredging Contractors of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Dredging Contractors of America $2,777,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.104 RAMP Act S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 H.R.4844 S.3213 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2010 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2864 Water Resources Development Act of 2005 S.728 Water Resources Development Act of 2005 H.R.1495 Water Resources Development Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dredging Contractors of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dredging Contractors of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dredging Contractors of America
- Toggle 2 USCG Inspection of Towing Vessels 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH); Notice of Work Group Meetings April 14-15, 2009 and Notice of ACCSH (Full Committee)Meeting April 16-17 2009. Washington, DC 2009
- Toggle 1 FEMA National Response Framework 2007
- Toggle 1 MARAD General Approval of Time Charters 2002
- Toggle 1 USCBP Uniform Rules of Origin for Imported Merchandise 2007
- Toggle 1 USCG Vessel Documentation: Lease Financing for Vessels Engaged In the Coastwise Trade 2001
- Toggle 1 USCBP Hawaiian Coastwise Cruises 2007
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Construction 2012
- Toggle 1 Notice of Availability of Commandant Change Notice and Draft Updates to the Marine Safety Manual, Volume 111, Chapters 20-26 - Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 USCG USCG/MARAD - Marine Transportation System: Waterways, Ports, and Their Intermodal Connections - Notice of Meeting; Request for Comment 1998
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Dredging Contractors of America" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee