Dona Ana County
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dona Ana County
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 51 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dona Ana County" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dona Ana County
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dona Ana County
- Toggle 10 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 3 USCBP Extension of Border Zone in the State of New Mexico 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
Advisory Committees3 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Dona Ana County" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Election Assistance Commission 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee