Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) is an international pizza delivery corporation headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. Founded in 1960, Domino's is the second-largest pizza chain in the United States and has nearly 9,000 corporate and franchised stores in 60 international markets and all 50 U.S. states. Domino's Pizza was sold to Bain Capital in 1998 and went public in 2004. The menu features pizza, pasta, oven-baked sandwiches, wings, boneless chicken, salads, breadsticks, cheesesticks, and a variety of dessert items.
Campaign Finance$585,077 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Domino's Pizza
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Small Business,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Domino's Pizza" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Domino's Pizza
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation of the Menu Labeling Provisions of Section 4205 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010; Availability 2010
- Toggle 1 FNS Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Domino's Pizza
- Toggle 6 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 6 FNS Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs 2007
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 2 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and the Availability of the Framework Document for Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation of the Menu Labeling Provisions of Section 4205 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010; Availability 2010
- Toggle 1 CFPB Defining Larger Participants in Certain Consumer Financial Products and Services Markets 2011
- Toggle 1 ESA Family and Medical Leave Act Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 29 CFR Part 825 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Meat and Poultry Products Point Source Category. 2002
Federal Spending3 loans
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
|Domino's Pizza||2010||Small Business Administration||TO AID SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN FINANCING IN THE PRIVATE CREDIT MARKETPLACE||$2,000,000|
|Domino's Pizza||2008||Small Business Administration||TO AID SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN FINANCING IN THE PRIVATE CREDIT MARKETPLACE||$1,038,000|
|Domino's Pizza||2009||Small Business Administration||TO AID SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN FINANCING IN THE PRIVATE CREDIT MARKETPLACE||$1,004,900|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Domino's Pizza" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee