DigitalGlobe, of Longmont, Colorado, USA, is a commercial vendor of space imagery and geospatial content, and operator of civilian remote sensing spacecraft. The company went public on the New York Stock Exchange on 14 May 2009, selling 14.7 million shares at $19.00 each to raise $279 million in capital.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of DigitalGlobe
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount DigitalGlobe $1,270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5743 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.3454 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1892 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.754 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary July 16, 2014 McBee Strategic Consulting Issues related to the Defense Authorization and Appropriations bills; Defense contracting issues. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "DigitalGlobe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for DigitalGlobe
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Grantings of Requests for Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 FAR Information Collections 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Initiation of Status Review for Ribbon Seal 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Southeastern Wood Preserving) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.