DigitalGlobe, of Longmont, Colorado, USA, is a commercial vendor of space imagery and geospatial content, and operator of civilian remote sensing spacecraft. The company went public on the New York Stock Exchange on 14 May 2009, selling 14.7 million shares at $19.00 each to raise $279 million in capital.
Campaign Finance$226,773 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of DigitalGlobe
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount DigitalGlobe $4,887,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Science & Technology,
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.2701 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.5161 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.5743 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1494 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 S.3454 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.1892 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "DigitalGlobe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for DigitalGlobe
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; General Dynamics Longwood 2009
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2008
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; U.S. Magnesium 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - GeoVantage (AFS) 2008
Federal Spending1 contract
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.