Campaign Finance$22,774 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Digital Globe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.2701 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.5658 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 H.R.5959 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 S.1391 Department of Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 S.2996 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 S.3001 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 H.R.1585 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1494 Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Digital Globe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Digital Globe
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (CTS of Asheville, Inc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans – Maricopa County PM-10 Nonattainment Area; Serious Area Plan for Attainment of the 24-Hour PM-10 Standard; Clean Air Act Section 189(d); Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Kerr-McGee Chemical Corp - Columbus) 2011
- Toggle 1 2013-2014 Migratory Game Bird Hunting Regulations 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Mountain Plover 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Armstrong World Industries 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking;Smokey Mountain Smelters 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; JJ Seifert Machine 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Digital Globe" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee