Digestive Disease National Coalition
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Digestive Disease National Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.745 Pancreatic Cancer Research and Education Act H.R.1128 Liver Research Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.1189 Colorectal Cancer Prevention, Early Detection, and Treatment Act of 2009 H.R.574 Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Coverage Act of 2009 H.R.2049 Ambulatory Surgical Center Access Act of 2009 S.254 Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Coverage Act of 2009 S.717 21st Century Cancer ALERT (Access to Life-Saving Early detection, Research and Treatment) Act S.981 Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Awareness Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Digestive Disease National Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Digestive Disease National Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Digestive Disease National Coalition
- Toggle 3 FDA Considerations Regarding FDA Review and Regulation of Articles for the Treatment of Rare Diseases; Public Hearing 2010
- Toggle 1 EEOC ADA Amendments Act NPRM 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Availability of Information on FDA’s Safe Use Initiative 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Interim Final Rules for Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services; etc. 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Hospital IPPS for Acute Care Hospitals and the LTCH PPS and Fiscal Year 2011 Rates; Effective Date of Provider Agreements and Supplier Approvals; and Hospital Conditions of Participation for Rehabilitation and Respiratory Care Services Medicaid Program: Accreditation Requirements for Providers of Inpatient Psychiatric Services for Individuals under Age 21 2010