Dickstein Shapiro LLP
Campaign Finance$1,822,090 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Dickstein Shapiro LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Lorillard Tobacco $23,390,000 Peabody Energy $4,790,000 Lorillard Inc $4,360,000 American Interventional Pain Physicians $2,260,000 Covanta Energy Corp $2,260,000 Cigar Assn of America $2,006,000 DuPont Co $2,000,000 American Greyhound Track Operators Assn $1,890,000 Bridgepoint Education $1,480,000 Arkansas State University $1,410,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.1400 S.1403 IDEA Full Funding Act H.R.1639 Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2011 H.R.2577 SAFE Data Act H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dickstein Shapiro LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dickstein Shapiro LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Toggle 52 DOT In the Matter of the Cancellation of Air Taxi Authority Issued to VIH Cougar Helicopters, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Liberty LLC Natural Gas Deepwater Port Application 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: American Stock Exchange LLC 2007
- Toggle 1 BSEE FR Notice for Draft Safety Culture Policy Statement 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Negotiating Objectives With Respect to Canada’s Participation in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2012
- Toggle 1 DOE Recently Posted DOE Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 ED Institutions and Lender Requirements Relating to Education Loans, Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Perkins Loan Program, Federal Family Education Loan Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Liberty Natural Gas, LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Preventing Undue Discrimination and Preference in Transmission Service 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Interconnection queuing practices; technical conference 2007