Dewey & LeBoeuf
Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP is a prominent global white shoe law firm, headquartered in New York City. Originally founded in 1909, the firm currently has over 1200 lawyers spread throughout 25 offices in 15 countries on 4 continents, and is known primarily for its corporate, insurance, litigation, tax and restructuring practices.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's June 18, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Dewey & LeBoeuf
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Lloyd's of London $1,630,000 AFLAC Inc $1,200,000 Dutch Assn of Insurers $200,000 Hannover Re $120,000 Aegis Insurance Services $90,000 International Underwriting Assn $60,000 ASML Netherlands BV $0 Semiconductor Industry Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Science & Technology
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dewey & LeBoeuf" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dewey & LeBoeuf
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Tres Palacios Gas Storage LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications for Amendments of Licenses: PPL Montana, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Leaf River Energy Center LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Pine Prairie Energy Center, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Leaf River Energy Center LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications for Blanket Certificates: Inergy Pipeline East, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions; Mixed Swaps; Security-Based Swap Agreement Recordkeeping 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions; Mixed Swaps; Security-Based Swap Agreement Recordkeeping 2012