Dewey Ballantine LLP
Campaign Finance$513,685 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Dewey Ballantine LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports $5,271,388 AFLAC Inc $4,620,000 Railroad Retirement Tax Working Group $2,780,000 Railroad Infrastructure Group $2,360,000 Integrated Steel Producers Coalition $1,800,000 Semiconductor Industry Assn $1,480,000 Adp Corp $1,180,000 Lockheed Martin $600,000 Hutchison Whampoa Ltd $500,000 Coalition for Tobacco Responsibility $460,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1930 SKIL Act of 2007 S.41 Research Competitiveness Act of 2007 S.1093 New Homestead Venture Capital Fund Act H.R.1229 Nonmarket Economy Trade Remedy Act of 2007 H.R.1736 Investment in America Act of 2005 H.R.2128 Sunshine in the Courtroom Act of 2007 H.R.2138 Investment in America Act of 2007 H.R.2714 H.R.4437 Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005 H.R.5122 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dewey Ballantine LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dewey Ballantine LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dewey Ballantine LLP
- Toggle 17 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreement(s) 2003
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: SG Resources Mississippi, L.L.C. 2006
- Toggle 1 USCBP Monetary Guidelines for Setting Bond Amounts for Importations Subject to Enhanced Bonding Requirements 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Hydroelectric applications 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Saltville Gas Storage Co. L.L.C. 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Pine Prairie Energy Center, LLC 2006
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Southern California Edison Co. 2007
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Chestnut Ridge Storage LLC 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. 2006