Deutsche Post World Net
Deutsche Post AG (FWB: DPW), operating under the trade name Deutsche Post DHL, is the world's largest logistics group. With its headquarters in Bonn, the corporation has 470,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide and generated revenue of € 63.5 billion ($ 97.8 billion) in 2007. Deutsche Post is the successor to the German mail authority Deutsche Bundespost, which was privatized in 1995. Currently, 30.5% of its shares are held by the state-owned KfW bank, 69.5% are freely floating; 62.8% of which are held by institutional and 6.7% by private investors. Since its privatization, Deutsche Post has significantly expanded its business area through acquisitions. Deutsche Post is listed in the DAX stock market index.
Campaign Finance$22,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Deutsche Post World Net
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Deutsche Post World Net $2,553,999
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Computers & Information Tech
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3011 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.3078 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act H.R.3079 United States-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act H.R.3080 United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act S.5 Cleaner, Greener, and Smarter Act of 2009 S.1606 Foreign Manufacturers Legal Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.1 Implementing the 9/11 Commission Recommendations Act of 2007 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.173 Anti-Terrorism and Port Security Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Deutsche Post World Net" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Deutsche Post World Net
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Deutsche Post World Net
- Toggle 72 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 4 DOT DHL Airways, Inc. - Certificate/Renewal/Amendment - United States-Mexico All Cargo Service 2001
- Toggle 3 DOT Registration of DHL Worldwide Express, Inc. as a Foreign Air Freight Forwarder 2001
- Toggle 2 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Third Party Complaint Pursuant to 14 CFR Section 302.404 - Compliance with U.S. Citizenship Requirements of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 1 USCBP Country of Origin of Textile and Apparel Products 2005
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Unique Device Identification 2006
- Toggle 1 RBS Repowering Assistance Payments to Eligible Biorefineries Unknown
- Toggle 1 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT Federal Express Corporation against DHL Airways, Inc. Regarding Compliance with U.S. Citizenship 2001