Deutsche Bank Securities
Deutsche Bank AG (literally "German Bank"; pronounced [ˈdɔʏtʃə ˈbaŋk]) is an international universal bank with its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany. The investment bank division is head-quartered in London, United Kingdom. The bank employs more than 100,000 people in 74 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the emerging markets.
Campaign Finance$130,728 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Deutsche Bank Securities
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Deutsche Bank Securities $3,550,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1691 Comprehensive Derivatives Regulation Act of 2009 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.3795 Over-the-Counter Derivatives Markets Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.3933 Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 S.1934 Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Deutsche Bank Securities" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Deutsche Bank Securities
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Request for Information Regarding Lifetime Income Options for Participants and Beneficiaries in Retirement Plans 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Meetings: Joint Public Roundtable on Swap Execution Facilities and Security-Based Swap Execution; Correction 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.; Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Tolling Provisions in Rules 12206 and 13206 of the Codes of Arbitration Procedure for Customer and Industry Disputes 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR Section 421 Dispute: China Tires 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.; Order Granting Approval of Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Tolling Provisions in Rules 12206 and 13206 of the Codes of Arbitration Procedure for Customer and Industry Disputes 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.; Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change as Modified by Amendment No. 1 and Notice of Filing and Order Granting Accelerated Approval to Filing as Amended by Amendment No. 2 Relating to Changes to Forms U4, U5, and FINRA Rule 8312 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes:Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonylphenol and Nonylphenol Ethoxylates Action Plan 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Deutsche Bank Securities" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee