Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Depository Trust & Clearing Corp $3,083,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4235 SWAP DATA REPOSITORY AND CLEARINGHOUSE INDEMNIFICATION CORRECTION ACT OF 2012 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.2096 Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT S.3342 SECURE IT S.3414 CSA2012 H.R.2194 GEDI Act
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Depository Trust & Clearing Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
- Toggle 2 FSOC Authority To Designate Financial Market Utilities as Systemically Important 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Options Clearing Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: EDGA Exchange, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Data Repositories: Interpretative Statement Regarding the Confidentiality and Indemnification Provisions of Section 21(d) of the Commodity Exchange Act 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: EDGX Exchange, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Exemptive Orders: Temporary Exemptions and Other Temporary Relief Applicable to Security-Based Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX BX, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: ICE Clear Credit LLC 2011