Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
Campaign Finance$531,101 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Depository Trust & Clearing Corp $3,903,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4235 SWAP DATA REPOSITORY AND CLEARINGHOUSE INDEMNIFICATION CORRECTION ACT OF 2012 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.2096 Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT S.3342 SECURE IT S.3414 CSA2012
RegulationsMentioned in 121 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Depository Trust & Clearing Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Designate Financial Market Utilities as Systemically Important 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Statement on Legal Entity Identification for Financial Contracts 2010
- Toggle 1 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 1 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Designate Financial Market Utilities as Systemically Important 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
- Toggle 2 FISCAL Treasury Floating Rate Security 2013
- Toggle 2 FSOC Authority To Designate Financial Market Utilities as Systemically Important 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. 2006
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Options Clearing Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; The Depository Trust Company; Notice of Filing and Order Granting AcceleratedApproval of a Proposed Rule Change Regarding the Depository Trust Company's Board of Directors Election Process 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; National Securities Clearing Corporation; Notice of Filing and Order GrantingAccelerated Approval of a Proposed Rule Change Regarding National Securities Clearing Corporation's Board of Directors Election Processand Delegation Authority 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Amendments to Regulation SHO 2007
- Toggle 1 Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: BATS Y-Exchange, Inc. 2013
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: BATS Exchange, Inc. 2013