Coordinates: 41°55′25″N 87°39′13″W / 41.923558°N 87.653542°W / 41.923558; -87.653542
Campaign Finance$99,512 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Depaul University
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Depaul University" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Depaul University
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Depaul University
- Toggle 2 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA User Fee Schedule for Trade Promotion Services 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB HIGH-COST MORTGAGE AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT (REGULATION Z) AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (REGULATION X) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Request for Information on Strategies for Improving Outcomes for Disconnected Youth 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Magnet Sets 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Federal Student Aid Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2012
Advisory Committees9 people on 7 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Depaul University" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 8 people on 6 committees
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee