Coordinates: 41°55′25″N 87°39′13″W / 41.923558°N 87.653542°W / 41.923558; -87.653542
Campaign Finance$398,985 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Depaul University
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Apparel, Clothing, & Textiles,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5450 Modernize Our Bookkeeping In the Law for Employee's Cell Phone Act of 2008 S.1710 Department of Health and Human Services Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2667 Disabled Farmers' Market Nutrition Pilot Program of 2007 H.R.2669 College Cost Reduction Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 107 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Depaul University" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Depaul University
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Privacy Act; Maintenance of and Access to Records Pertaining to Individuals; Amendment 1996
- Toggle 2 DOT Review of Data Filed by Certificated or Commuter Air Carriers to Support Continuing Fitness Determinations Involving Citizenship Issues 2003
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 FDA Medical Devices: Neurological Devices; Electroconvulsive Therapy Device; Establishing a Public Docket 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 FSIS Non-Ambulatory Disabled Veal Calves and Other Non-Ambulatory Disabled Livestock at Slaughter; Petitions for Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Certain Broker-Dealers Deemed Not To Be Investment Advisers 1999
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Duties of Brokers, Dealers, and Investment Advisers 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Management's Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Depaul University
- Toggle 15 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 7 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 5 DOT Review of Data Filed by Certificated or Commuter Air Carriers to Support Continuing Fitness Determinations Involving Citizenship Issues 2003
- Toggle 5 FRA Use of Locomotive Horns and Grade Crossings 1999
- Toggle 4 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 4 FDA Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 2012
- Toggle 2 FMCSA MSC - In the Matter of D N D International, Inc. - Petition for Hazardous Materials Safety Permit Review 2014
- Toggle 2 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Revision of the Commission's Auditor Independence Requirements 2000
- Toggle 2 FDA Improving Patient Safety by Enhancing the Container Labeling for Parenteral Infusion Drug Products; Public Meeting 2006
- Toggle 2 FS Recently Posted FS Rules and Notices. 2010
Federal Spending5 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|DePaul University||2008||State, Department Of||Legal Education Reform and Human Rights in Iraq||$3,000,000|
|Depaul University||2000||National Institutes Of Health||$1,619,312|
|DePaul University||2008||State, Department Of||Documenting Current Human Rights Violations in Iraq and Supporting Grassroots NGOs||$1,300,000|
|DePaul University||2007||National Science Foundation||Building a STEM Pipeline in Chicago||$1,164,505|
|Depaul University||2002||Employment And Training Administration||WELFARE TO WORK - COMPETITIVE GRANTS||$1,065,000|
Advisory Committees54 people on 28 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Depaul University" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 38 people on 21 committees
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 7 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 3 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 3 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee