Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Department of Hawaiian Home Lands" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Toggle 10 FWS Listing 15 Species on Hawaii Island as Endangered and Designating Critical Habitat for 3 Species 2012
- Toggle 3 HUD FR–5486–N–11 Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals: Assessment of Native American, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Housing Needs 2011
- Toggle 2 NPS Native American Graves and Repatriation Act, 43 CFR Part 10 Amendments 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to list the I'iwi (Hawaiian forest bird) as Threatened or Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Republication of Regulations in Connection with Office of Thrift Supervision Integration Pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Listing 40 Species on Molokai, Lanai, and Maui as Endangered and Designating Critical Habitat on Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Kahoolawe for 135 Species 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Connect America Fund; A National Broadband Plan for Our Future: Establishing Just and Reasonable Rates for Local Exchange Carriers; High-Cost Universal Service Support 2011
- Toggle 1 FDIC Transfer and Redesignation of Certain Regulations Involving State Savings Associations: Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2011