Denver Regional Transportation District
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Denver Regional Transportation District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Apparel, Clothing, & Textiles
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Denver Regional Transportation District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Denver Regional Transportation District
- Toggle 2 FTA Administrators Discretion 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Department of Transportation Financial Assistance Program - Notice 87-19 2006
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Availability of Proposed Guidance on New and Small Starts Policies and Procedures 2008
- Toggle 1 FTA Major Capital Investment Projects 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Denver Regional Transportation District
- Toggle 7 FTA Administrators Discretion 2007
- Toggle 4 FTA Major Capital Investment Projects 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Transportation for Individuals with Disabilities - "Over the Road Buses" 1998
- Toggle 2 FRA Regional Transportation District – Positive Train Control Development Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on FMVSS 571 to Requestor 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Revised Transportation Conformity Consultation Process 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Availability of Proposed Policy Guidance New Starts/Small Starts Policy and Procedures 2009
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Availability of Guidance on New Starts Policies and Procedures; Request for Comments 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Notices-Study of Axle Weights of Public Transit Buses 1997