Denton County Transportation Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Denton County Transportation Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Denton County Transportation Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Denton County Transportation Authority
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Denton County Transportation Authority
- Toggle 18 FRA Denton County Transportation Authority - Waiver Petition 2010
- Toggle 6 FRA Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 FRA Passenger Train Emergency Systems; Doors, Emergency Lighting, Emergency Signage and Markings for Egress and Access, and Low-Location Emergency Exit Path Marking; Miscellaneous Amendments 2009
- Toggle 1 FTA Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Implementation of Rail Passenger Service on the Cotton Belt Corridor 2010