Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Pat ToomeyOppose $8,630,341 Ken BuckOppose $7,944,782 Mark KirkOppose $5,932,520 John R. RaeseOppose $3,947,487 Dino RossiOppose $3,874,714 Roy BluntOppose $2,349,326 Linda McMahonOppose $2,044,916 Sharron E. AngleOppose $1,992,222 Rand PaulOppose $1,586,483 Christine O'DonnellOppose $635,881
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Kenneth E. Raske $162,300 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Tony Podesta $102,000 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Ara Hovnanian $86,400 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Heather Podesta $79,750 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $66,000 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Alfred Mottur $40,775 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Jonathon Jones $30,000 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $17,300
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte
- Toggle 2 EPA Change to the Reporting Date for Certain Data Elements Required Under the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 FEC Sunshine Act Notices 2009
- Toggle 1 FEC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Removal of Saccharin and Its Salts from the Lists of Hazardous Constituents, Hazardous Wastes, and Hazardous Substances 2009
- Toggle 1 FEC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2009