Delta Diablo Sanitation District
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Delta Diablo Sanitation District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.2425 Medicare Diabetes Self-Management Training Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2146 Clean Energy Standard Act of 2012 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Delta Diablo Sanitation District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Delta Diablo Sanitation District
- Toggle 3 EPA NSPS/Emission Guidelines (EG) for Sewage Sludge Incinerators 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - GBF, Inc., Dump 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Drinking Water Treatment Facilities 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for Coastal and Great Lakes Recreation Waters 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Issues in the San Francisco Bay/Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Estuary 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: California Energy Commission Petition for Exemption From Federal Preemption of California's Water Conservation Standards for Residential Clothes Washers [71FR6022] (EE-RM-PET-100) 2006