Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Delphi Automotive
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Delphi Automotive $886,571
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Automotive Industry,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3246 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2009 S.401 Public Corruption Prosecution Improvements Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Delphi Automotive" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Delphi Automotive
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Delphi Automotive
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA NPRM Update FMVSS Number 124 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Notice of Application for Special Permits 2012
- Toggle 1 New Car Assessment Program 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA DrIIVE - Driver Monitoring of Inattention and Impairment Using Vehicle Equipment 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Forward-Looking Advanced Braking Technologies 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliace and Import Eligibility of 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Passenger Vehicles 2012