Deloitte & Touche
Campaign Finance$22,064,265 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Deloitte & Touche
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Deloitte & Touche $3,070,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Computers & Information Tech
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1375 Earmark Accountability and Reform Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.1424 H.R.4318 H.R.1375 H.R.4318 21st Century Civilian Conservation Corps Act S.2302 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.4019 S.680 Accountability in Government Contracting Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 109 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Deloitte & Touche" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Deloitte & Touche
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Deloitte & Touche
- Toggle 15 DOT American Airlines, Inc.; Executive Airlines, Inc.; Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Trans World Airlines, Inc. - Amended Complaint and Request for Relief 2006
- Toggle 10 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 4 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreement(s) 1999
- Toggle 3 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Notice - U.S.-China Service Opportunities 1999
- Toggle 2 HUD FR-5054-P-01 Independent Public Accountant Roster 2008
- Toggle 2 OSHA HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Maverick Airways Corporation - Certificate - Scheduled Air Transportation 1996
- Toggle 2 SEC Commission Guidance Regarding Managements Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting Under Section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Special rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
Federal Spending2 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Deloitte & Touche||2002||Social Security Administration||$2,631,000|
|Deloitte & Touche||2001||Social Security Administration||$1,994,000|
Advisory Committees15 people on 16 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Deloitte & Touche" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 3 people on 4 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle National Science Foundation 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Securities and Exchange Commission 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle General Services Administration 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee