Delaware Secretary of State
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Delaware Secretary of State
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2533 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Venue Reform Act of 2011 S.1483 Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act H.R.3416 Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 S.3062 (Unknown) H.R.3606 Reopening American Capital Markets to Emerging Growth Companies Act of 2011 H.R.6098 Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act S.569 Federal Judicial Fairness Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Delaware Secretary of State" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Delaware Secretary of State
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: National Stock Exchange, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT VPAA CO. - Registration of Name Change/Reissuance of Commuter Air Carrier Authority Authorization 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for SAPIEN®, U.S. Patent No. 5,411,552 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Application for Modification of Various Authorizations in the Wireless Radio Services Maritime Communications/Land Mobile, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications: Preservation Trust Advisors, LLC and Northern Lights Fund Trust 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Orange Air, LLC - Certificate - Interstate Passenger Charter Service 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Gama Charters Inc. - Certificate/Pendente Lite Exemption - Interstate Charter Air Transportation 2012