Delaware River Port Authority
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$9,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Delaware River Port Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Urban Development,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.6052 Saving Energy Through Public Transportation Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Delaware River Port Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Delaware River Port Authority
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Delaware River Port Authority
- Toggle 9 FHWA Notice - Achieving Interoperability With Dedicated Short Range Communications 1997
- Toggle 2 FHWA Standards for Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC); Applications for Use by Commercial Vehicles in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Projects 1999
- Toggle 2 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT U.S. - China Air Services 1999
- Toggle 1 STB Lease and Operation Exemption: Swanson Rail Transfer, L.P.; BDB Company 2010
- Toggle 1 STB Discontinuance of Service Exemption: Central Illinois Railroad Company; Cook County, Ill 2010
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition Exemption: Consolidated Rail Corporation; BDB Company 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Aero Ways, Inc. vs. Delaware River & Bay Authority - Complaint 2010
- Toggle 1 FHWA Interoperability Requirements, Standards, or Performance Specifications for Automated Toll Collection Systems 2006
- Toggle 1 OSHA STEEL ERECTION 2006
Federal Spending4 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Delaware River Port Authority||2011||Federal Emergency Management Agency||FY 2011 TRANSIT SECURITY GRANT PROGRAM||$6,677,135|
|Delaware River Port Authority||2006||Office Of Justice Programs||FY 2006 PORT SECURITY GRANT PROGRAM||$5,000,000|
|Delaware River Port Authority||2009||Federal Emergency Management Agency||Rail and Transit Security Grant Program (ARRA)||$2,261,062|
|Delaware River Port Authority||2009||Federal Emergency Management Agency||ARRA Rail and Transit Security Grant Program||$2,085,000|